Terrington Place, Bedford

  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford - Photo 12
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford - Photo 4
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford - Photo 1
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford - Photo 2
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford - Photo 3
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford - Photo 5
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford - Photo 6
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford - Photo 7
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford - Photo 8
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford - Photo 11
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford - Photo 9
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford - Photo 10

Terrington Place, Bedford

Penrose are delighted to offer for sale this superb 2 bedroom top floor apartment situated in the ever popular location of Great Denham. This 60% shared ownership offers fantastic living accommodation plus beautiful views to fields front and side. Internally the property offers entrance hall, storage cupboard/utility area, open plan kitchen/lounge, 2 bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers communal gardens, bin and bike stores plus allocated parking. This is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to get onto the property ladder with the shared ownership scheme, this property being a 60% share with a rent paid on the other 40%, currently £220.65p per month. A viewing is highly recommended.

  • Two Bedrooms
  • 60% Shared Ownership
  • Second Floor Apartment
  • Allocated Parking
  • Immaculate Condition Throughout
  • Views Over Open Fields
  • Great Location
  • Close To Many Amenities
  • Superb First Time Purchase
  • Viewing Advised

Notice

All photographs are provided for guidance only.

2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford Floorplan

Terrington Place

Shared Ownership £129,000

Sold STC
Property: Flat
Tenure: Leasehold
Bedrooms: 2
Receptions: 1
Bathrooms: 1

Enquire about this property

2 bedroom Flat to buy in Terrington Place, Bedford qrcode

CTA-Style-2-banner.png