Located in the very sought after South West Dunstable area is this two bedroom second floor flat, ideal for a first time buyer and offered to the market in immaculate condition. This is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to get onto the property ladder with the shared ownership scheme, this property being a 20% shared ownership with a rent paid on the other 80%. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, large lounge/diner, separate modern kitchen, two large double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Benefits include double glazing (w/s), electric heating and an allocated parking space. Watling Gardens is a peaceful cul-de-sac location, offering easy access to local shops and amenities, as well as being close to access to the M1. The property is offered chain free and viewing is advised.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.