Chestnut Avenue, Bedford

  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford - Photo 1
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford - Photo 3
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford - Photo 4
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford - Photo 5
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford - Photo 6
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford - Photo 7
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford - Photo 8
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford - Photo 9
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford - Photo 10
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford - Photo 11
  • 2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford - Photo 2

Chestnut Avenue, Bedford

Located in the quiet and sought after village of Silsoe is this rarely available two bedroom ground floor apartment. This is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to get onto the property ladder with the shared ownership scheme, this property being a 60% share of freehold with a rent paid on the other 40%, currently £258.41 per month. The property is offered to the market in immaculate condition throughout and accommodation comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Benefits include double glazing (w/s), gas to radiator heating and an allocated parking space. Chestnut Avenue is in the sought after Silsoe Grange Development, with outstanding schools on the doorstep along with other amenities and transport links close by. Early viewing is highly recommended.

  • Shared Ownership
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Ground Floor Apartment
  • Immaculate Condition Throughout
  • £132,000 - 60% Share
  • Full Market Value - £220,000
  • Peaceful Village Location
  • Perfect Location For Outstanding Schools
  • Allocated Parking
  • Early Viewing Advised

Notice

All photographs are provided for guidance only.

2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford Floorplan

Chestnut Avenue

Shared Ownership £132,000

On Market
Property: Flat
Tenure: Leasehold
Bedrooms: 2
Receptions: 1
Bathrooms: 1

Enquire about this property

2 bedroom Flat to buy in Chestnut Avenue, Bedford qrcode

CTA-Style-2-banner.png